Endow Audio Warranty
Endow Audio, LLC (Endow) warrants your product against defects in materials and workmanship when purchased directly from Endow. This warranty is extended only to the original end-use purchaser. The warranty is valid from the date of retail purchase for a period of 1 year. In the case of a covered warranty defect, Endow will at its option:
- Repair the product using new or refurbished parts,
- Replace the product with an equivalent new or refurbished product, or
- Provide a partial or full refund of the original price to you in exchange for return of the product.
This warranty does not cover defects or damage arising from improper use or maintenance, normal wear and tear, commercial use, accident or external causes. Unauthorized repair, modification or customization of your product voids this warranty.
For warranty service on covered defects during the warranty period, contact Endow using the Contact Information at https://endowaudio.com/contact/ for products purchased in the United States. Prior to providing warranty service, Endow may require you to provide proof of purchase details, including but not limited to a receipt of sales invoice. Please note the shipping costs shown below.
This limited warranty gives you specific rights that are in addition to other rights you may have under applicable laws. To the extent permitted by law, however, this warranty is the sole and exclusive warranty provided by Endow. Endow disclaims all other warranties whether express or implied (including but not limited to any warranty of merchantability, satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, title, and non-infringement), and Endow’s liability shall be limited to the original purchase price.
Shipping cost for warranty and non-warranty claims
For both warranty and non-warranty claims, our customers must return the product in the original packaging or request that Endow send replacement packaging for a fee.
- Endow pays for shipping product back to Endow for analysis.
- Endow pays for return shipping to the customer if a defect is found/fixed. If no defect is found, the customer will pay for return shipping.
Non-warranty (fix or repair a customer-initiated problem)
- For a non-warranty claim, customers will pay for shipping to Endow and also return shipping to them. Customers will also pay for repair parts and labor.