Endow Audio's Second Edition speaker
Building on the Point Array Technology to bring industry-best value in cost/performance.
The sound of live musicians performing in your home for $19,900, delivered.
- Point Array technology (patent pending)
- Passive Signal Processor (PSP) technology (patent pending)
- Piano black cabinet
- Inboard passive crossover
- Bi-amp and Bi-wire capable
- Nominal power handling: 300 Watts
- Nominal impedance: 4 Ohms
- Peak output at 1 meter: 100 decibels
- Woofer crossover: 100 hertz
- Total cabinet weight: 90 pounds
- Point Array: (9) 3" full-range drivers, (1) 8" loading driver
- Woofer: (1) 12" 8 ohm woofer
- The Point Array can be powered by the same amplifier as the 12" Woofer, or separately, depending on preference and/or room size. A very large space could call for a dedicated 300 watt amplifier for the Point Array, while a 10 watt tube amplifier powering the Point Array may be appreciated in a smaller listening space.
- 2 Year Extended.
Jason Victor Serinus
Trust your ear.
Listen to the T35 at one of the upcoming shows or schedule an audition in your home.
Be the first to know about product and release updates.
We'll never spam you. Unsubscribe anytime.